When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for at least 2 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our SORA team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers of our soraproducts.com website can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
This could include, but may not be limited to, google analytics, payment gateways such as Paypal, shipping providers, and our SORA wordpress plugins.
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example we use various plugins for our wordpress site, including WooCommerce which controls our shop pages and paypal for checking out purposes. Finally, google analytics keep us up-to-date on our site viewings.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.